Saturday, March 15, 2008

Powerful Pivoting Special Offer!

Hello All! 

One of the most popular offerings on my website (www.celestial-joy.com) is my Powerful Pivoting Package, an email-facilitated coaching model that I created to help shake you out of any stuckness in your life and to move to a new place.  I am making it possible for you to receive one of these sessions at NO COST to you!

To receive your No Cost Powerful Pivoting Package (for a limited time only), here's what you do:

1.  First, you cannot already be a member or have an account with Revolution MoneyExchange (right now this is a USA-only company).
2.  Second, send me an email with "Powerful Pivoting Op" in the Subject Line and tell me you want to participate in the offer.  I will initiate your invitation to open your free account.  Please wait for my invitation (you will receive this invitation via email and it will be an official Revolution MoneyExhange email and not from my addy).  You will receive $25 from Revolution MoneyExchange immediately upon opening your account, which you can then use to purchase your Powerful Pivoting Package from me.  It's NO COST to you as Revolution MoneyExchange gives you the $25 (and yes, you can decide not to get a Powerful Pivoting Package and just keep the $25).
3.  Third, transfer the $25 from your Revolution MoneyExchange account to mine (at this address:  cjspiritworker@gmail.com) and send me an email with "I'm ready to experience Powerful Pivoting" as the Subject Line, and let me know that you have made the money transfer.
4.  I will send you an acknowledgement email that will also outline the Powerful Pivoting model and get you started on your Powerful Pivoting experience!

Simple ... easy ... you will get a Powerful Pivoting experience with me ... AND you'll have the new free PayPal-alternative that is sweeping the nation!

I guarantee you will have a deep experience that will move you from one state of awareness to another or your money will be refunded.  Free money.  Money-back guarantee.  There is virtually no risk for you ... except if you choose not to try this and stay where you are.  So, invest in yourself for free!  This is a limited-time offer that expires on March 31st, so what are you waiting for?  Take a little step towards your joy today!

Now, while you are here visiting my blog (or just after you take me up on this special offer), take some time to explore my blog's archives and be inspired!

To your joy!
CJ

No comments: