Monday, March 17, 2008

Being Part of Another's Manifestation

(If you are looking for the Post about the Special Offer for the Powerful Pivoting Process, please scroll down!)


I felt like sharing another personal story with you today of a powerful manifestation orchestrated by our wonderfully mysterious universe.  It may not seem like the most important item to manifest, but it was to my friend and it very clearer demonstrates that the universe will get your desires to you any way it can.


One day I was drawn to stop at a local "flea market" shop in the quaint older section of the small Missouri town where I used to live.  Inside were all kinds of individually owned spaces that sold every manner of object.  I was just wandering around taking it all in when I spotted a pitcher made out of "carnival glass" that looked very much like a pitcher my friend, Diane, had.  


Every time I visited her she would open this upper cupboard in her kitchen and carefully take down this beautiful aqua/gold pitcher made out of carnival glass.  She would serve our beverage in that pitcher and she had told me about her grandmother giving it to her and how special it was to her.  So it had grown special to me, too.  This one at the market was identical.  It wasn't much, and for no apparent reason, I bought it.  At first I thought I would keep it so that we would have the same pitcher.  We had discovered that we had a lot of the same things in our respective homes, which was one of many wonderful oddities about our friendship.  I didn't really want it for me though, but rather I felt compelled to give it to her.  


So, I wrapped it all up, sound packaging to ensure its safety on the hour and a half drive into the countryside where she lived, and wrapped it in beautiful gift paper.  I went between feeling silly at giving her a duplicate of something she already had and feeling elated with the idea of giving her this gift.  


When I got to her house I carried in the package and set it on the table to hug her.  She wondered at this impromptu gift, but made me sit down and wouldn't open it until she got us something to drink.  She went to the cupboard I knew well and opened it, but I saw an empty space where the pitcher had always been stored and she reached for another pitcher, way in the back.  I said, "Where's your grandmother's pitcher?"  She turned sadly to me and said that she had opened the cupboard door just a few days ago and the pitcher had fallen from its high place to the floor and shattered to pieces. 


I just sat their dumbstruck.  She saw my face and asked simply, "Why?"  I told her to come and sit down and open her gift.  She did, and when she saw the pitcher inside she just looked at me in shock and then burst into tears and laughter.  Me too!!


So who or what guided me to that pitcher?  I am dissolved in bliss, for it really doesn’t matter.  I was simply tickled (and still am!) to have played a part in my friend's manifestation of something precious to her.


I love how this universe works!

CJ

No comments: