Thursday, March 13, 2008

Perspectives on My Latest Juicy Life Quest

Hello!  I've been having a string of RICH life experiences since last I posted!  So many amazing people-connections, illuminating moments, and both intellectual and spiritual high-points that I couldn't possibly put it all in one blog post, but suffice it to say that life has indeed been RICH and FULL.  Just a couple of nuggets to satisfy the curiosity I'm sure I've just created ...

I've had some beautiful "aha!" moments ... the type I love to share with my coaching clients.
I have been to new places in my own being that I hadn't even known were in (of) me.
I have journeyed through frontiers I had only dreamt of exploring just short months ago.
I have made powerful decisions about my life and career ... and acted upon them.
I have faced some fears head on and lived to tell the tale.
And I have committed to being even more transparent as I continue to live my authentic life.

(More on that transparency bit later in this post.)  

I'm betting that won't really satisfy the curiosity I hope I have instilled within you now, but I have a reason for writing this update this way.  

First and foremost, I shamelessly admit that I want to peak your curiosity.  I want you to wonder what it is that I have been up to and doing that has been so exciting ... so that you will begin to yearn for these kinds of juicy experiences for your own life.  

Second, I want you to realize that it doesn't matter what your life has looked like or been up to this moment, but that you can choose "on a dime" to choose to spice it up and invite in your own juicy, rich and fulfilling life experiences.

And third, that you will not be able to set these thoughts aside, but that instead you will choose to subscribe to my blog and begin to explore the delicious possibilities that exist out there in this vast universe we live in ... and that are waiting ... just for you.

Truth be told, it might be interesting to hear the details of what I've been up to, but let's be honest, you would listen and be intrigued for a moment, but you'd soon put the discussion aside because after all, that is my life and you are here to live yours!

So, now that you've read to this point in this blog post, I hope you are not totally disappointed that I didn't succumb and tell you all the juicy details of what I've been up to since the first of this year.  Rather, I hope that you have gotten to this point and are inspired to find your own quest to embark upon in order to make your life juicy!  

Of course, I highly recommend hiring a coach (hint, hint) ... that's what I did, of course.  Practice what you preach, eh?  A coach should always have a coach, just as a psychologist should always have a psychologist and a "shrink" should always have a "shrink."  A coach can take you to the regions of yourself that you have either been too afraid to visit, or not known existed so that you could visit them.  And a coach will keep you on the path you choose to explore, and will hold you accountable to the goals or dreams or aspirations you want for your juicy life!

About that transparency ... well, stay tuned (aka, subscribe!) and you'll witness plenty of that!

TTFN Beloved Reader,
CJ

No comments: