Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dancing With Angels

(If you are looking for the post regarding the Powerful Pivoting Program, scroll down to the post from March 15th.)


I have an exercise I do. It started one day when I was stressed.  I was inspired to stand in my bedroom in the most open space available, and to close my eyes.  I imagined an angel was beneath me, downstairs on the floor below, holding his hands up over his head, to the ceiling in fact, and that he could see me upstairs above him.  Then, as my imagining continued, I saw him moving his hands to the exact positions of my feet.  And then I started to dance.  I moved about my bedroom, eyes closed, and watched the angel move to match each of my steps.  Then the idea came to imagine the floor had disappeared and the angel’s hands could actually touch my feet … in fact they would have to support my feet … my whole body.  (Angels are strong; they can do that!)

In my mind I saw it.  I saw it all!  I saw me dancing, the angel moving, the hands connecting with my feet each move they made.  I tried to imagine how that would feel.  And I could do that too!  It was as if there was no floor and I was landing on soft hands instead!  I was barefoot and dancing on angel hands!  What bliss!  I felt so totally supported by Spirit and the Universe.  It was an incredible new thing for me; it seemed so tangible.

Now there are times when I wish to feel that feeling again.  I may get stressed, or need to feel again the feeling of total support from the Universe.  I find an open area in my home or somewhere that feels like sacred ground.  I close my eyes … and dance with angels once again.

It’s true!  Every step we take is "supported" by Angels ... not just in those moments when we focus on The Dance, but always.  They are supporting your every step too!

No comments: