Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Money! Money! Money!

I was living in Chicago for a time. I’d moved there after listening to my Inner Guidance System (aka, intuition, gut, heart). I was a single mom, recruited by a high-power corporation and I knew this move was important … not just for my career, but the path of my life. As our first winter came on, we discovered how drafty our cute rental home really was and I faced huge utility bills. My heating bill that first winter month was $750.00, and then $800.00 the next month. This was way out of my budget and I didn’t know what to do. I’d called them about a payment plan, but the thought of this debt accruing was really bothering me.

The third month of this I faced a total utility bill of about $2100.00 (I’d paid a little), and I knew this money thing was a big challenge for me. Here I knew how the Law of Attraction worked and I hadn’t been applying it very well. I’d been creating more of what I didn’t want instead of what I did want.

So one Saturday morning I got up early and started my weekend routine. I went and made tea, got my journal and favorite pen, and sat on my couch to meditate. This meditation was so full of good feelings I brought in the money topic. I was soaring! In the state I was in I could feel without a shadow of a doubt how the universe was supporting me and how easily money flows into and out of my life. The ease and love were so pronounced that I felt myself relax to a very deep state of confidence that my current situation was somehow already resolved.

I came out of the meditation, wrote my meditation experience in my journal, got up for another cup of tea, then sat back down in the same spot to catch up on my week’s mail. I had a habit of leaving “fun reading,” like magazines, for this Saturday morning time and this time I had Friday’s mail in the mix, so I started there. One envelope I opened made me gasp, then shout, then giggle with glee! It was a check … for $2600.00! Some fund from my former employer that I had no idea about had been cashed out and mailed to me.

I smiled to myself and thought … that was easy!

1 comment:

Frank said...

All I can say is Wow! Every-time I read your blog, it's like I'm talking with ya and I feel like I could jump over tall buildings Superman like.....
Keep it up!

Frank