Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"Knock, Knock"

One of my dear friends (and I have SO many, but that’s another story) has an interesting story of her own. This past New Year’s holiday, she decided to set intentions rather than resolutions. She liked the idea of “putting in her order” to the universe, as if it were a restaurant, knowing that when you place an order it WILL be fulfilled. One of the intentions she set this year was something like this:

“I want a relationship, and if I’m going to have one I want it to be the love of my life, and since I don’t go out much (her business is in her home) he’ll have to come to me.”

Sometime in March there was a knock on her door.

“You may not remember me, but I decided that this visit home I was going to find you before I left.”

He invited her out for dinner, this old classmate of hers, and from that first date she was smitten.

Yes, the universe brought him right to her door!

It can happen!
CJ

No comments: