Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Manifesting ... A Horse, Of Course

I have a friend (yes, one of my many friends, which is still another story) who has a love affair with horses. She is a horse expert, or perhaps a better word would be guru. Anyway, when I met her she did not own a horse, but shortly after meeting her she got an intuition that her horse was about to enter her life. She got very excited.

Soon after telling me this, a woman she knows who breeds horses called to tell her that one of her mares was close to giving birth. My friend was sure this was her new horse about to be born. She knew it had been born before she received the phone call, and upon visiting the stables received several delicious confirmations. It just so happened that this beautiful new horse had another interested party wanting to buy it. The breeder said she could hold off the sale to the other woman for one week, but Amber needed to make her purchase by that time. It was a significant amount of money and a relatively short period of time to pull it together.

My friend told me her concern over this dilemma as we were driving one day, and I assured her that she could manifest this money. We did some dreaming about her new horse, and then played with the ideal future she wanted, playing the game of Virtual Reality, which is simply acting as if something is already so. In other words, while we drove about we chatted about her horse as if he was truly hers already and was in her life now! Anyone eavesdropping would have thought we were crazy, but we spoke with confidence and joy about this wonderful horse that had entered her life. We had a great time and left the conversation full of joy, and most importantly, confident that this was all a done deal.

For my part, I went home and spent the week excitedly awaiting the phone call from my friend telling me she had gotten the horse. I played and replayed all different scenarios of that phone call in my mind’s eye as if it was a memory I was recalling with joy and fondness.

The call did come! She did indeed manifest the money, on time (one whole hour before the deadline), and brought her beautiful new playmate home! Not only did she manifest the money, but a free stall at a boarding facility where she had also just manifested a job and a place to stay. One nice, complete package!

What a wonderful universe!

2 comments:

Frank said...

Wooooo Hooooo! I am writing out my dream right now!
Love and Grins! :-D

Frank

Amber Hinton said...

I AM that person with the horse whom I call my brother Valor. He is one of the greatest gifts of my life and this lesson in manifesting dreams was his first teaching to me and it never ends to this day. He is the funniest, most curious and accepting person I know and now he's into teaching me about boundaries. :) CJ I can't thank you enough for the way you've helped me with reaching for my dreams and believing in myself as a creator. All of you out there, if you get CJ at your back you'd better watch out 'cause the good stuff is gonna start rolling!
Love you, girl! Amber