Friday, May 11, 2007

"Cha-ching!"

This was a fun one, so gotta share!

I have a friend who has a rockin' good business and I love to hear her talk about it. When she does, she inevitably uses the word, "cha-ching!" I just love that word. Of course it sounds a lot like what it stands for ... money cascading into your experience. I was driving about the other day (one of my favorite activities because I can just play in my mind with so many fun thoughts, it's my own little focus temple), and in my mind I started hearing her say "cha-ching." I started playing with the word and decided I really love that word ... how it sounds, how it feels to say it, and what it represents.

I keep a Magic Creation Box full of pictures of things I want to manifest in my life. As I flowed love and gratitude about that word I felt myself shoot off a desire to manifest that word in print (I usually get my pictures and words from magazines) for my Creation Box.

Today I got a new magazine and I was turning its new pages as I ate my supper, when I happened to turn just one more page and saw: "Cha-ching!" There it was in big bold print, just like I'd wanted it! My happy word! Guess where it is now?!!!

Cha-ching!
CJ

1 comment:

Frank said...

hmmmmmm! Hi CJ! Just trying to figure out why my comment thingee in my blog isnt working?
Love this by the way!