Sunday, April 29, 2007

First Class All The Way!

I want to jump into this blog as if we've been communicating all along and I trust you'll pick up on where we are in this universal dialogue ... NOW.

In truth, I don't know where your beliefs lie on this subject, but I trust that we are a vibrational match at some or many levels since you have found your way here. I hope by now you realize that your thoughts are powerful, that they create your experience, and that you can be, do or have anything your heart desires. So, old friend, I'd like to tell you one of my latest manifestations since we go so far back (are you keeping up here?).

I was headed home from a cruise (a truly luxurious thing). I ended up sitting in the San Diego airport for a while before my two flights home, so I got a cup of coffee and sat with my notebook to record my intentions for the next phase of my trip. I wrote that I wanted to have 2 pleasant (smooth, quiet, easy) flights, with good (spacious, comfortable) seating and friendly, compatible seat mates.

My first flight was as smooth as butter and I sat on the aisle next to a very congenial young man. He offered to share his headphones and the movie he was watching on his portable DVD player. When we spoke, he was just as friendly as could be. As I disembarked I thought, “It just keeps getting better and better” and “more of this please!”

The next flight was a small express jet. As I boarded I felt a stifling heat hit me. The heat increased as I walked further towards the back of the plane towards my seat. I thought, “This isn’t right” and turned to the flight attendant who was just a few paces behind me (I was the last one to board the plane as my previous flight was just on time). I simply said, “Is there a seat a bit more forward than this one?” She smiled and said, “Just a second,” and disappeared to the front of the plane. She peeked around a corner up there and wagged a finger indicating I should come to her. When I got up front she said, “Just take one of those two seats,” and pointed just behind me. I turned and saw 2 empty seats in first class! Without a question to her, I sat down. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That was easy!

I got a meal (for free) and an after-dinner liqueur (for free), and as fate would have it, a really friendly gentleman sitting across the aisle from me who was comfortable talking about wonderful things the whole flight. We talked about holistic medicine, Bach flower essences, spiritual books and thoughts, and I had a very nice time.

When I was drifting off to sleep that night I thought back over my day, from docking in the morning, to seals in the harbor, to time on the docks at the marina and lunch with 3 wonderful friends, and then the series of events on my flights home. I sent out gratitude for the quick and lovely ways the universe had manifested my desires, down to the littlest detail. What a wonderful life I have! Truly first class!

INDEED!

3 comments:

Frank said...

CJ my friend, this is great!
get this out there and share with everyone!

Frank

Gloria said...

Hi, CJ, I've never been to a blog before but I'm glad that you have one.

Love,
Glory Bee

Dawn said...

CJ,
I love your new blog. It was so interesting. Well, only a little over 5 wks before Seth arrives. I cant wait for you to meet him.

Peace and love,
Dawn